|Created by|| Jed Elinoff
|Developed by||Niamh Sharkey|
|Written by|| Norton Virgien
|Directed by|| Aaron Springer
|Voices of|| Chris Diamantopoulos
Dee Bradley Baker
|Ending theme||Mickey Mouse 2013 End Theme|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
| Jed Elinoff
| Nerd Corps Entertainment
Disney Television Animation
|Distributor||Disney-ABC Domestic Television|
|Original channel|| Disney Channel
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
The show stars Niamh Sharkey's characters Henry Hugglemonster, Summer Hugglemonster, Cobby Hugglemonster, Momma Hugglemonster, Daddo Hugglemonster, and Beckett Hugglemonster in wacky adventures around Roarsville. The series shares it's comedy with the Mickey Mouse 2013 series, while providing new CG animation with Nerd Corps Entertainment, and places the titular main protagonist in hilarious situations that showcase his pluck and rascality, along with his long-beloved charm and good hearted-ness.
Voice cast Edit
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Henry Hugglemonster
- Chiara Zanni as Cobby Hugglemonster
- Hynden Walch as Summer Hugglemonster
- Lori Alan as Momma Hugglemonster
- Tom Kenny as Daddo Hugglemonster
- Dee Bradley Baker as Beckett Hugglemonster
Additional voices Edit
- Grey DeLisle as Gertie Growlerstein
- Rob Paulsen as Hugglesquirrel (Skeleton Buddy)
- Jeff Bennett as Huggleball Announcer (Bad Horn Day)
- Aaron Springer
- Lara Jill Miller for Henry's roaring noises (Roar!)
Differences from the original show and Huggletoons Edit
- Character textures and colors are revised.
- Characters have new facial expressions, with the addition of a full set of teeth when they are speaking or not.
- Shading is more realistic.
- Henry Hugglemonster has sharper fangs than before.
- Some characters from the original show are absent on Huggletoons, so it might be a possibility that the events of Huggletoons took place before the debut of these characters.
- Henry does not introduce himself or talk to the viewers.
The series was announced on December 12, 2014 by Henry Hugglemonster creator Niamh Sharkey. On December 21, 2014, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja creators Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas will be producing the series. The next day, Henry's voice actor Lara Jill Miller announced that the main character's voice actor will be Chris Diamantopoulos, but the rest of the characters will retain their regular voice actors. On December 24, 2014, it was announced that Nerd Corps Entertainment will animate the series. The series was released on January 7, 2015.
- The animation of the series is done at Nerd Corps Entertainment instead of Brown Bag Films because Disney wanted the animation movement to be as clear and fresh as the 2013 Mickey Mouse cartoons.
- Henry Hugglemonster sounds a lot like the 2013 version of Mickey Mouse. This is because his voice is done by Chris Diamantopoulos instead of Lara Jill Miller, and to make the character sound more interesting.
- This shares music from Mickey Mouse 2013.